Puh-la-teez Studio is re-opening for business starting Tuesday, May 5th. We will be starting with private sessions appointments and 1-2 group classes a week. The group class schedule will gradually increase as we get closer to June. Private sessions are $70 for the hour or $45 for the half hour. (Package prices are also available.) You can schedule your private session by replying back to this email or calling/ texting me at 239-225-8899.
There will strict rules in place if you plan to attend the studio over the next couple of months. These will be for group and private sessions…
• Do not attend classes if you are feeling sick, coughing, have a fever or sore throat.
• Clients and instructors are encouraged to wear a mask. 😷
• The studio door will be propped open so clients do not need to touch the door handle. The door will be closed 10 minutes after class starts or once all attendees are present.
• If back to back classes/ private sessions are happening, they will be staggered 15 minutes apart.
• One instructor in the studio holding a class/private session at a time.
• Clients are not permitted to gather after class and socialize in or in front of the studio.
• Clients and Instructors must wash hands before and after class/ private session.
• Clean, fresh towels will be used for each reformer cleaning.
• Reformers will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
• Straps will be covered with vinyl to reduce the spread of germs and to make cleaning areas of contact easier.
• Clients must continue to wear Pilates socks.
• Clients must still cancel with at least 24 hours notice to avoid being charged for the class.
For those of you not ready to workout at the studio, you can take one of my free pre-recorded online Pilates classes. I have have uploaded several 30-40 minutes Mat and Reformer workouts to YouTube and then put them on my website at https://www.pilatesftmyers.com/free-online-videos.html