A Note to our Valued Customers: Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community.
The O’Brien Auto Team in Fort Myers considers the health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families a top priority. Considering current world events regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide an update on The O’Brien Team’s response to the situation inside our business.
As a company, our role and responsibilities are focused in two areas: the health and wellbeing of our customers and our employees. With that in mind, The O’Brien Auto Team is taking trusted guidance from the CDC, our internal health providers, and Florida’s health agencies.
While all O’Brien locations remain open and continue to operate with the same level of customer care and service, The O’Brien Auto Team has taken a series of precautionary steps to maintain a level of hygiene and cleanliness for our visiting customers and employees, including:
- Increased deep cleaning and sanitizing procedures across all major touchpoints in our retail locations and offices. At least every 90 mins or sooner if required.
- Continued education on correct hand-washing and respiratory hygiene practices.
- Use of gloves by all automotive technicians and other affiliated service employees who encounter customer vehicles; wipe down of vehicles before and after service repairs, test drives, and movement of vehicles.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Flexible leave protocol and mental health offerings which encourages any employees who are feeling unwell to stay home. This is supported by a flexible paid time off protocol, so employees do not need to feel like they need to choose between their health and their work.
Our digital storefront and O’Brien Express Car Buying on obrieneasy.com allows you to shop, configure, buy, trade, and finance your next vehicle online in a few easy steps and we will even deliver your vehicle to you– allowing you to stay at home. First decide which new or used vehicle from our online inventory best fits your needs. Second, if you have a vehicle to trade, use our Instant Trade-In Tool to provide information and we’ll give you an offer within minutes. Next, secure your financing from the comfort of your own home with our huge network of national and local lenders. Next you can review your purchase and decide if you would like to pick up your vehicle at the dealership or if you would like us to deliver it to your driveway anywhere in the United States. All of our Manufacturer Partners (Hyundai, Genesis, Subaru and Mazda) have released extremely aggressive incentives to help take special care of customers that will be purchasing a vehicle during this time. For information on purchasing a new or used vehicle or to schedule a VIP appointment with our sales team call (239)274-2600. For a service appointment with our repair or maintenance team call (239)938-1310.
As the world copes with the growing impact of this outbreak, we remain steadfast in the belief that people will uphold personal responsibility to prevent the spread of this virus through responsible hygiene practices and self-quarantining practices as needed.
As a company, we’ll continue to do what is right for our employees, our customers and the community. To take the best care of our customers, we will be keeping our normal business hours in every department. We will alert you if our hours change as we continue to stay close to our local health officials and trusted partners that are optimistic that this will be a temporary situation.
We are proud to serve you and this community and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The O’Brien Auto Team of Fort Myers