At Frantz EyeCare, the safety and well-being of our patients is of the utmost importance to us, so we would like for all of our patients to be mindful of some new appointment protocols we have established to ensure that the highest standards of quality care are being met during your visit:
- Because of the Coronavirus Crisis, upon arrival to the office, all patients will be screened by having their temperature taken. Patients will be asked the following questions:
- Have you had or currently have any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact or exposed to anyone with the Coronavirus?
- Have you been out of the country or on a cruise in the last 30 days?
- All patients will be provided hand sanitizer upon entrance into the building.
- Guests/Visitors with you should stay outside in their air-conditioned vehicle or they may also utilize the covered seating area just outside of the building. We will provide your guest(s) with cold bottled water.
- Due to the shortage of face masks in the healthcare industry, we ask that you bring one for your protection. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide one for you.
- Our lobby seating has been modified to abide by social distancing requirements.
- All patient waiting rooms and restrooms are continuously disinfected throughout the day.
We thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Frantz EyeCare considers it our privilege to care for your eye health needs!